The Grove Agenda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEET AND GREET

2 posters

Go down

MEET AND GREET Empty MEET AND GREET

Post by Admin Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:13 am

Let's Talk a Little About Ourselves:
1_What is your name?
2_What kind of witch would you consider yourself?
3_What role do you feel you would play in the grove?
4_What is it you most wish to achieve by practicing?
5_What is your zodiac sign?
6_Tell us a little about yourself:

Admin
Admin

https://ourgrove.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

MEET AND GREET Empty Meet and Greet

Post by Cindy W Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:29 am

Hello,
My name is Cindy Webb. I am 41 years old and have lived in Louisville, Ky. my entire life. I am married to my best friend, Scott Webb and have two kids Justin and Isabel. I am employed full time and have spent most of my life in healthcare of some nature.
I am new to the practice so I am not educated enough to determine what type of witch I would like to become and explore. I would however like to find a deeper connection to the Earth and spiritual realm. I am currently unsure what role I could or would play in the grove, but I feel that I have an open mind, heart and soul.
My birthday falls on a cusp so I am a Libra/Scorpio and for those who know me well they could likely tell you both traits are very present and about equal.
I look forward to exploring the grove with everyone! Thank you for the invite Smile

Cindy W

Back to top Go down

MEET AND GREET Empty me, me, me, me, meeee.

Post by Admin Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:45 am

1_What is your name? Sara L-Thornton
2_What kind of witch would you consider yourself?  I would say that I am between a hedge-green-natural witch.
3_What role do you feel you would play in the grove? I am unsure right now. I am a natural communicator but I don't know how this will fit in. I guess we will all grow together and find our niche.
4_What is it you most wish to achieve by practicing?  Inner peace, strength and power.
5_What is your zodiac sign? Gemini....makes TOTAL sense.
6_Tell us a little about yourself:  Well, I am loud and adventurous, and I am also loyal and committed. I would consider myself a strong and intelligent person and I think the rest you'll just have to discern in person Smile I am 28 and was lucky enough to find the other half of my soul at a young age. I have a beautiful son, Roan, and I am ready to get this started!

Admin
Admin

https://ourgrove.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

MEET AND GREET Empty Miss Mary

Post by MissWitchMary Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:24 am

Hey Guys! I am Mary Elizabeth Cecil McCaulley (gotta get the full name in!) and I have also been in Louisville my whole life. I would say natural witch would be close to what I would associate myself with. Maybe kitchen witch, but mostly just because I like to cook ;-) I am excited to see exactly where my place in the grove will fall. I really just am not sure! I am interested in learning natural healing techniques, forming a better connection with Mother Earth, and really just finding my place. I often feel "homesick" and I think that learning to listen and grown by practicing I will find where I need to be. I am a Pisces, which fits well. Emotional, dreamy, all that :-) All in all, I'm ready to learn all that I can about whatever I can!

MissWitchMary

Back to top Go down

MEET AND GREET Empty Re: MEET AND GREET

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum